Damac BAY is located at the intersection of the iconic Palm Jumeirah and Bluewater’s, equidistant from Dubai International Airport and Al Maktoum International Airport. This unique waterfront neighborhood is a stone’s throw away from the city’s most-loved landmarks, beautiful beaches and worldfamous attractions such as Ain Dubai and Burj Al Arab.
• Dubai BAY is one of the most popular destination to stay, play and soak up the sunny Dubai lifestyle.
• It is a luxurious waterfront development by Meraas Holding spanning over 20 million square feet; located near the major landmarks such as Bluewaters Islands and Palm Jumeriah;
• It is a state-of-the-art architectural masterpiece designed to sit at the heart of the neighbourhood and features yacht community centre with yacht brokerage companies, crew placement, ship chandlery and F&B outlets;
• It features the largest marina in the MENA region around 700 berths that can accommodate yachts up to 160 m in length. The other amenities offer at the marina include a sailing club, a helipad, the Grey and Black Water Service, fuelling stations, crew facility and a yachting hub;
• It is also a home to an Italian restaurant L’Amo Bistro Del Mare, which offers signature seafood dishes and incredible views of the Arabian Gulf and Dubai Marina skyline.